Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Sunday, July 15, 2007

2nd Blogiversary

Happy Blogiversary to me
Two years, going on three
I'm still hanging in there
But what to write now? We'll see...

As the Nine Days begin, it's not quite the right time for celebration, but certainly one for recollection. So today I think back over the past year's posts, from the poignant to the profound to the preposterous, and realize that while the blogging-bug bites a bit less often these days, it remains an outlet and a diversion that I need, for at least as many reasons as when I started.

Thanks as ever to my blogparents, Soccer Dad and Miriam (now a private blog) and of course to my loyal and supportive readership. Keep on keeping on, and keep on reading. Excelsior!

4 Comments:

At 7/15/07, 11:22 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Mazal Tov on the blogiversary. Looking forward to many more posts.

 
At 7/15/07, 12:01 PM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Mazel Tov. May you have the urge to write for a long, long time.

You entertain us; no doubt you entertained Aaron , z"l, equally well.

 
At 7/17/07, 2:46 PM, Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Mazel tov, and long may you write. I'm glad that one of my posts inspired your Coerced Cooperation post, which was a particularly good one, if I do say so myself.

 
At 7/19/07, 1:08 PM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Mazel Tov! I think my 3rd is some time around now.

BTW I gave a shout out to a mutual friend/relative on my latest post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home