Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, January 12, 2007

A Day Late, But Not A Link Short

Showing my support for Link To Jack Day, which was yesterday. OK, so sometimes I'm a post-last minute guy, that is, this post is post-last minute... Anyway, Jack is a great, prolific blogger, not to mention one of my most loyal commenters. And as I said long ago, one I'd like to meet someday, if I ever make it out to the left coast.

2 Comments:

At 1/12/07, 12:56 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Thanks. One of these days we'll find a way to meet in person.

 
At 1/12/07, 2:05 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Manhattan/Queens are much easier to get to... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home