Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wacky Wordy Update

Nice job to David, Ezzie, Pearl and David on yesterday's Wacky Wordies. You collectively solved 11 out of 12 of the pictorial ones. And the only missed solution was quite fitting: #3 is "No One is Perfect"!

Speaking of which - in terms of the three additional puzzles I created, I think I made #14-15 too difficult. I've now updated them in the original post and also below. Hopefully now they are reasonably do-able.

Glad folks enjoyed these! There'll probably be more sometime soon.

14) TALDSE SUTN

15) OOUUTRSTFAINDEINLGD

3 Comments:

At 11/28/06, 2:52 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

14) Mixed up Salted Nuts.

 
At 11/28/06, 5:04 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

(pats self on back) :)

 
At 12/11/06, 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This kind of stuff is fun. The problem is that when I first checked your blog, I did it on my blackberry. My blackberry is set so that no images come up (this saves time and cuts down on my bill). Problem is all of the images come up with a placeholder and you named the images with the answers. It was pretty funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home