Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, October 06, 2006

How Dry I'll Be (Hopefully!)

"Good men through the ages, tryin' to find the sun;
And I wonder, still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain?"
- Creedence Clearwater Revival, "Who'll Stop the Rain"

Wishing all my Jewish readers a happy Sukkos! It was actually raining all morning here, much to my dismay. But it stopped just a little while ago, and I was able to get the sechach up on my Sukkah.

May the One who can start - or stop - the rain, hold it off for at least tonight (and tomorrow night outside Israel). And if the rain does come, may your sechach tape maintain its grip!

Gut Yomtiff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home