Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, October 17, 2005

Traditional Sukkos Pun

Q: What should you use to make sure the schach doesn't blow off your sukkah?

A: Schach tape!

{Badda-bing}

PS: I made up this joke at about age 8 and have told it every year since then. It's one of my sukkos traditions. Now that I have a blog I can cause groaning on a much wider scale than just my family. Yay!!

2 Comments:

At 10/17/05, 12:13 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

In the same vein: here's a joke that my daughter made up when she was 4 or 5 at pesach time (which we also tell every year.)

Q: What do you call a fish that loves following along at the seder?

A: A HaggaDAG!

 
At 10/18/05, 2:12 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Oy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home