Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Aaron Part 4 Tomorrow

I finally completed the fourth installment of Aaron's Story tonight. Tomorrow, I hope to have the time - and strength - to edit and post it. I mentioned previously that Part Three was, and is likely to remain, the most painful to write, and that's still the case. This part, however, was the most difficult from a pure writing standpoint, since I was in somewhat of a state of shock during that period, and my memory of it, as I will note, is somewhat less than perfect. Still, I think I've captured the main feelings and events as best I could.

As always, thanks for being there to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home