Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Courage to Continue the Story

I hope to be posting more of Aaron's Story over the next few weeks. I've been trying to map out how best to break down the events - brief in duration, vast in pain and sorrow - into manageable sections. At the same time, I've also been trying to work up the courage to undertake this writing - something I know will be difficult, but which I also hope will be therapeutic.

Updated 12/11/05: At this point I foresee six installments. Titles are below; links have been added as the chapters were posted:
More soon, God willing. Meanwhile, thanks for listening.

2 Comments:

At 8/11/05, 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dosent this tear you apart dad

 
At 8/12/05, 8:03 AM, Blogger Elie said...

Yes, Ben. All of us.

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to write comments whenever you feel like it.

Love you, Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home