Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Aaron Part 3 Coming Soon

I hope to be posting the next part of Aaron's Story later today or tomorrow. This was - and will be - by far the most difficult part to write, as will be obvious from the contents. It is not always clear to me that the release I get from sharing this horrible experience, is necessarily worth the pain of reliving it. But I feel like I need to keep on trying.

As I worked though this section, I realized that the events I originally envisioned for it were too big, both in words and emotionally, to fit in a single posting. So what was to be part three will now be split into two portions, this being the first. I have edited my chapter title list accordingly.

As always, my sincere thanks to all of you reading and going through this again with me. It really does help - as much as anything can.

3 Comments:

At 9/22/05, 6:24 PM, Blogger Jean said...

I am glad that you continue. I think that this must be good, although hard or you wouldn't feel the need to do it. Keep writing.

 
At 9/22/05, 11:09 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I can't say that I know exactly what you are going through but I know from my blogging that writing about some of my experiences has released some of my pain and frustration. I hope that it helps you too.

 
At 9/26/05, 8:41 AM, Blogger Elie said...

Thank you! Looking forward to learning more through the new CodeScripter list you started.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home