Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, August 12, 2005

Blog Tweaks, etc.

When I started this blog I figured I'd mostly be writing about "stuff" and not about "me" - or specifically, about Aaron's loss. Since I've started to mix in the latter with the former more often, I've reworded the blog description above accordingly. I've also been slowly adding to the blogroll and other links along the side and making other minor appearance changes.

I have been working on the next Aaron post and hope to have it out before Shabbos, God willing. Tonight is three months on the Hebrew calendar since his passing. May God continue to grant Debbie and me the unexpected and startling capacity to make it through each day.

1 Comments:

At 8/16/05, 7:22 PM, Blogger Jean said...

I am so sorry for your loss and your pain. There is nothing one can say that will make it any better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home