Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Thursday, December 23, 2010

MM #166 Coming Soon!

Yes, it's been a very long break since the last Musical Monday. I haven't quit, just been very busy. I do have #166 almost done and should be posting it this Monday 12/27. Others will hopefully follow, though I can't say at what intervals. Stay tuned for the tunes!

3 Comments:

At 1/24/11, 4:45 AM, Anonymous India Yellow Pages said...

I've been waiting for this type of post. I'm opening up a blog in a month and this would be really helpful to me. Looking forward to see more tips and information here!

 
At 2/7/11, 5:33 AM, Anonymous India Pictures said...

you’ve got great elements there and I do like how you encourage the readers to take the time to think.

 
At 12/15/11, 3:54 AM, Anonymous Houston Home Security said...

This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home