Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, April 14, 2008

Taxed Out Monday


Beware the Ides of April - especially when Pesach and Tax Day come together!

Between finishing up my taxes - a task I uncharacteristically left for the last minute this year - and Pesach cleaning, I was utterly taxed out, in many senses of the word, this Sunday. Hope to still get a Musical Monday post out later today, so sorry for the delay. I actually have two or three other topics I've been wanting to write about as well, but we'll have to see how this week goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home