TV Trivia Thursday #6
Hello and welcome to this week's TV Trivia Thursday! I've got tons of work to finish today before everyone else in the company goes on vacation next week, but I can't deprive my fellow trivial pursuers two weeks in a row! So here's a few:
1) This actor took on the role of the main antagonist on this 60s series, on the strict contractual condition that his character would never succeed.
2) Name at least three shows that had three or more prime time spinoffs, as well as the name of each spinoff.
3) What controversial early-70s comedy, lasting only a single season, featured an intermarried couple? What more successful TV family did the female lead then go on to join?
4) True or Urban Legend? Barry Williams, who played Greg Brady on "The Brady Bunch", once filmed an episode of the show while high on marijuana, stumbling and giggling through his lines.
5) We talked a lot in TTT #3 about Hanna-Barbera studios and their scores of TV toon shows, from The Flintstones on down. But can you name their very first broadcast cartoon series, aired back in 1957?
6) Name three series that continued to air, with no change in name or setting, even after the main (first billed and/or title) character left the show.
7) What animal star played opposite each of these human second bananas:
a) Wilbur Post
b) Mark Wedloe
c) Porter Ricks
d) Timmy Martin
e) Dave Garroway (sort of)