Musical Monday 12
Welcome to the dozen-th edition of Musical Monday, a weekly quiz that Soccer Dad and I alternate hosting. For each song quote, identify the title and artist, as well as the common theme of the set of songs.
(As a minor hint, the extra space after certain songs does have significance)
1) "A crowd has gathered in black and white"
2) "When I kiss you, I feel a thousand different feelings"
3) "Maybe I might have changed and not been so cruel"
4) "Lay down all thought, surrender to the void"
5) "Before the rising sun we fly; so many roads to choose"
6) "All the words have been spoken and the prophecy fulfilled"
7) "You got me ticking; gonna blow my top"
8) "You're lunching at Twenty-One and watching your diet"
9) "Obstacles are inefficient, follow your intuition"
10) "No one's to blame, I know time flies so quickly"
11) "Even lovers need a holiday far away from each other"
12) "We're still gettin' closer baby, can't get close enough"
13) "Make it a crime to be lonely or sad"
14) "What else could I write? I don't have the right"
15) "Yours was the kiss that awoke my heart"
16) "She's an angel of the first degree"
17) "Lord, it's good to talk to you; even sweeter than wine"
18) "I'm tied to your apron strings and there's nothing that I can do"