Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy 5768

A Happy New Year to all. May we find good health and contentment in the new year.

And if I can throw in one personal, somewhat less essential request: may my blogging muse come back from extended vacation soon - or else just end the relationship cleanly already!

Shanah Tovah!

2 Comments:

At 9/12/07, 4:46 PM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Shana Tova!

 
At 9/16/07, 12:35 PM, Blogger have popcorn will lurk said...

L'Shana Tova!

FWIW, I've definitely scaled back my blogging, but I don't feel the need to quit - I do it for me, when I feel like doing it. I don't think you should consider quitting, because you started doing it for you, and Aaron.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home