Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm Still Here!

Between a combination of workload and no longer being able to access Blogger from the office, I haven't gotten to post in a week.  But I'm still here!  If this test post-by-email works, I'll hope to post again later today.
 
One piece of good news: Ben is back this morning from his Senior Trip to sunny California and sunnier Arizona.  He had a blast - and a bit of a load has rolled off my back.
 
More later - hopefully!

1 Comments:

At 6/3/07, 12:29 AM, Blogger torontopearl said...

That's some senior trip...wouldn't it be nice if it were covered by the annual tuition fees?

If you're in Jersey, I'd have thought a senior trip takes you closer to home...like Boston, or Washington or... But certainly not the West Coast and vicinity.

As for the classic Beatles album, I remember staring at the album cover when I was a kid maybe 8 or 9 years of age. The daughter of a friend of the family had it and I would visit and look at the cover to see if I could notice something "new" each time that I hadn't noticed the time before.

40 years ago? WOW...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home