Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, April 27, 2007

Obligatory JIB Mention

Sigh - OK, here goes.

I have little cheshek [desire] for self-promotion, even to the point of explaining why I have little desire for it. But at least out of respect to whomever was kind enough to enter me, I hereby announce that I've been nominated for 2006 Jewish Israeli Blog ("JIB") awards in the following two categories:

Best Personal Blog, Group A

Best Post, for Of Wallets and Wonders, but the category is not open for voting yet.

And check out other voting categories here. Lots of my real life/blog friends have been nominated, pretty much one or more in every category, so I won't even try to list them all. But I'll just ask that everyone vote for the eclectic and always informative Haveil Havalim Jewish Blog Carnival under here.

Thanks for your readership, support, and chizuk!

1 Comments:

At 5/3/07, 2:20 PM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I voted for your post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home