Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, February 05, 2007

But... He Has Bud Light!

I admit to being one of those people that unless my team is in the Superbowl (when already?), I'm more interested in the commercials than the game itself. Bud Light had most of the good ones yesterday; the one below was my favorite. What was yours?

5 Comments:

At 2/6/07, 12:40 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

I posted a few of mine - this was decent. I liked the "bottle opener?" line.

 
At 2/6/07, 11:11 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

This one was pretty good.

 
At 2/6/07, 11:39 AM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Pretty cute I haven't seen any others since I did not watch the super bowl.

 
At 2/6/07, 11:48 AM, Blogger Knighted Vorpal Sword said...

The commercials this year were about as good as the game, which means BORING. The only two that got even a mild chuckle were the "rock paper scissors" one and the Doreetos commercial. Federline was OK.

I thought I read somewhere that some guy had bought commercial time to propose to his girlfriend. Was that a hoax, or did I miss it?

 
At 2/6/07, 11:58 AM, Blogger Elie said...

If you mean the Doritos with the wacky check out girl, didn't care for that one. The CareerBuilder ones that everyone else seemed to like were also a bit over the top for me. The only ones I really liked were most of the Bud Lights. The one you mention was my 2nd fave.

Didn't see any proposal commercial - must have been a hoax.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home