Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Make Amends

"It's hard for me to say I'm sorry."
- Chicago

And though I'm not normally a betting man, it's time for me to bet mechila [ask forgiveness] for anyone I've hurt, offended, or even annoyed this year - including those groaning from that awful pun just now.

Gmar Chasima Tova - may you be inscribed for a good and healthy year!

Elie

3 Comments:

At 10/1/06, 1:53 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

G'mar chatima tova to you as well.

 
At 10/3/06, 8:54 AM, Blogger benning said...

Since I've only just met you, I can't say you've annoyed or offended me at all. May the year be a good one for you! :D

 
At 10/4/06, 9:39 AM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Gmar chasima tova.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home