Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sleep-Deprived In Seattle

I've been on a business trip the past couple of days, to Seattle Washington. One more state that I had never been to before; I think that makes 23 or 24. But as I always tell my kids, all these far-away cities look the same to me; an airport, a couple of taxi/rental cars, a hotel, and a meeting room. Plus I'm jet lagged and utterly zonked. Yawn and Ho-hum.

If I ever do make a trip there for vacation, though, here's a must for the itinerary!

Have at least two other posts I want to get out before Rosh Hashanah. Hopefully you'll see them tonight or tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9/21/06, 9:23 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Gmar tov. Have fun at Seatac.

 
At 9/21/06, 9:27 PM, Blogger Elie said...

No actually, I just came back from the trip. See, I'm so tired that I literally don't know if I'm coming or going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home