Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, July 14, 2006

Missing Mirty

"I know you're out there somewhere
Somewhere somewhere
I know you're out there somewhere
Somewhere you can hear my voice
I know I'll find you somehow
Somehow somehow
I know I'll find you somehow
And somehow I'll return again to you"
- Moody Blues, "I Know You're Out There Somewhere"

Where are you, Mirty? Your blog seems to have been completely deleted now; not even the "vacation" placeholder remains.

Say it ain't so!

Addition: Looks like it is. Bye, Mirty. You had a unique "Place" in the blogosphere - and in my heart. You'll be deeply missed.

1 Comments:

At 7/15/06, 11:35 PM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Shavuah Tov, Elie.

Surprisingly, I found a Mirty post on one of the group blogs I belong to: The Jewish Connection. You, too, can find an entry there. (you can find the link on my blogroll)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home