Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Thursday, January 12, 2006

How Super Are You?

If you're a comic book fan - or just plain super-curious - take this test and find out what superhero you match the best. Hat tip to Soccer Dad for forwarding me the link.

I took it three times, giving slightly different responses on borderline questions each time, and came out with three different answers: Hulk, Green Lantern, and Spider-Man respectively. Don't know much about GL as I never collected DC comics. Spider-Man is the closest to how I see myself, though as a kid I always wanted to be the Human Torch, and would constantly daydream (and occasionally night-dream) of myself in that role.

Interestingly, when I collected Marvel comics back then, my Dad used to read my Hulk issue every month, maintaining that he saw himself in that brilliant scientist cursed with becoming a persecuted, childlike, furious man-monster. A brilliant scientist he certainly was, and he did always have something of a temper, but I don't remember him ever putting on 800 pounds and turning green...

5 Comments:

At 1/12/06, 3:50 PM, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

I was actually more patial to DC. I really liked Green Lantern and Captain Atom.

Great quiz Soccerdad

P.S. Im surprisingly Green lantern on the quiz :)

J.

 
At 1/12/06, 4:16 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

You are The Flash
The Flash 85%
Green Lantern 85%
Robin 70%
Spider-Man 65%
Hulk 65%
Catwoman 65%
Iron Man 60%
Supergirl 60%
Superman 60%
Batman 55%
Wonder Woman 50%
Fast, athletic and Flirtatious.

 
At 1/12/06, 5:19 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

How the heck did I end up as Superman?

I always thought of I would be closer to Spiderman...

 
At 1/13/06, 12:18 AM, Blogger Shifra said...

Oh dear I'm superman too.
Jameel - I think it's because we are easy going, good natured, (attractive) and we love to help people.

That or our sensitivity to kryptonite....

 
At 1/13/06, 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elie,
I too got Spiderman, as did my good husband. I guess we're all related or something.
-Kid sis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home