Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, December 05, 2005

Judge Me By My Size, Do You?

Hat tip to Chayyei Sarah for this great quiz. Also matched up with Yoda, was I! (How did they know that I'm "vertically challenged"?)

If you take the quiz be sure to look at the other characters as well. Yoda was the 2nd-most popular choice after Aragorn. What surprised me was that Wesley Crusher was #4, right after Aragorn, Yoda and Kirk. Can't believe so many people had qualities that caused them to get matched up with him, given that he was so universally hated on Usenet (the great-grandaddy of the blogosphere) when ST-TNG was in its heyday. I guess given the span of a dozen or so years since TNG signed off, the character is now seen in a different perspective.

7 Comments:

At 12/6/05, 10:33 AM, Blogger Soccer Dad said...

Much like him now I do not now. Grew up he and moonbat he became.

When Star Trek captain test I took, rated as Captain Sisko, I did. So why as Yoda do I write?

 
At 12/6/05, 10:46 AM, Blogger Elie said...

Because fun it is?

Who did you get matched with on this test?

Update: Shalom took the test and came out as Luke. As I was Yoda, that's sort of fitting, no?

 
At 12/6/05, 12:00 PM, Blogger Soccer Dad said...

I think when I previously took the test I came up as Galadriel.

BTW when Anne took the Star trek Captain test she came up as Kirk even without seducing the Orioln Slave Girl.

 
At 12/6/05, 12:08 PM, Blogger Elie said...

Wasn't Pike the one with the Orion slave girl? I'm not into green women either (guess Queen Esther wouldn't have been my type).

Do you still have a link to the ST Captains quiz - I'd like to try it!

 
At 12/6/05, 12:40 PM, Blogger Soccer Dad said...

Which Star Trek Captain are you?

 
At 12/6/05, 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Capn Kirk on the Star Trek quiz and Elrond in the sci/fi character quiz. A collegue at school took the quiz, answering almost identically (except for one answer and he got Harry Potter!!)
I wonder how they decide which answers go with which character? It seems not to make much sense.

Tova

 
At 12/6/05, 3:50 PM, Blogger Elie said...

I think it's really kind of arbitrary - maybe one or two steps removed from completely random. Still, it's fun to see who you get.


BTW I tried the quiz again with giving the response I least agreed with for each question, and that one generated Quark. So he and Yoda must be polar opposites (except for having funny ears!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home