Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Fantastic Birthday Gift

In connection with item 7 on yesterday's "Meme Confession", I received this "Fantastic" birthday present from Debbie (among other more practical things like clothes). Thank you sweetie for helping me recapture a part of my youth. I'll try not to spend all my free time with it! Thanks also to my son Shalom, internet whiz-kid and chip-off-the-old-comics-fan-block, for identifying and finding it on-line.

2 Comments:

At 12/15/05, 2:55 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

That is pretty cool.

 
At 12/15/05, 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love stuff like this? My wife gave me the Beatles Anthology a few years ago. Cool stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home