Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Heeeere's Sandy!

After my post on how I became a "dogga" owner I had a couple of requests to post some pictures of Sandy. Everything related to the digital camera (as well as most of our other home electronics) used to be Aaron's job, so I haven't had much heart to try. But I finally got around to it yesterday, so here's my first attempt at posting pictures on my blog.

Enjoy!!


3 Comments:

At 11/1/05, 12:29 PM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Sandy is definitely smiling for the camera. See: Doggie is showing us its 'canine teeth'...

 
At 11/1/05, 1:08 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Very nice.

 
At 11/1/05, 3:27 PM, Blogger Elie said...

Oh yes, you can see they have the killer instinct! :-)

Sandy has an underbite so her teeth are often showing like in the picture. But also, she really is posing! When she saw me pick up the camera she jumped off the couch, ran over, and sat down looking at me expectantly. For a dog, she's a ham.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home