Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 22, 2005

Who Needs a Compass?

It's always a victory when you can figure out how to get somewhere by yourself, and then double-check on a map and confirm you were right. At least it is for me, someone with absolutely no sense of direction who has been known to get lost in parking lots! Similarly, it's nice to see that my long time self-assessment as a "radical moderate" can be proven with a scientific test (thanks to Mirty for the link). I came out precisely dead center on the "authoritarian-libertarian" axis, and just a tiny bit right-of-center on the "left-right" axis (the latter must be due to my friend Soccer Dad's continuing influence!)

Now, if we make it to New Hampshire and back this week without getting lost more than twice, I can really feel good about myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home