Elie's Expositions

A bereaved father blogging for catharsis... and for distraction. Accordingly, you'll see a diverse set of topics and posts here, from the affecting to the analytical to the absurd. Something for everyone, but all, at the core, meeting a personal need.


Powered by WebAds

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Cartoon Logic

Jack's Shack asked some cartoon questions earlier this week (and also mentioned this blog later in the same post). Reminded me of a great article many years ago by Isaac Asimov, published in TV Guide, where he asked timeless cartoon logic questions like the following (not verbatim, can't find a copy of this article on-line):
When Wile E Coyote sets up a rock the size of a building to fall on the roadrunner, if it works, how will he get the rock off, and what will be left to eat?
There were some more funny examples. If I can find the original article - I may have a paper copy in the attic somewhere - I'll add to this post.

1 Comments:

At 8/5/05, 12:03 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I don't think that I ever saw that article, but it sounds interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home